BCOAA Member procedure for QLD Special Interest Vehicle Concession:
1. View Scheme Guide attached or online at
2. FAQ's are also attached or online as above.
3. Apply to Qld State Representative for a Club Registration Letter with your vehicle year, model and colour and membership number.
4. Complete Vehicle Registration Application Form 3518 attached or online at
NB: Mark Q.4 as YES to apply for "Special interest vehicle concession"
5. Present above form together with current BCOAA Membership card, BCOAA Club Registration Letter and any required identification,
third party insurance, safety certificate, previous rego or proof of ownership to QLD Dept of Transport & Main Roads.
Eligibility requires vehicle to be at least 30 years old and BCOAA membership must be current.
Useage restrictions apply. Cost was $185 per annum (at Jan2014)
FAQ Qld Rego Scheme
Qld Special Interest Vehicle Scheme Guide
Vehicle Registration Application Form 3518
BCOAA Club Permit Home