BCOAA Club Permit Schemes
BCOAA is able to support its Members across Australia with Club Registration in various States.
In most States, eligible Brock Vehicles need to be 30 years of age except Victoria (25 years of age).
In every State the eligibility criteria are different and Members will need to follow the due process in their relevant State.
However, there is one consistent criteria across all States (except Tas), seeking the above type’s of registration; Financial Membership must be current.
Click on the relevant tab below to go to your State scheme.
Vic Roads has approved the BCOAA to be able to offer Club Permit Scheme (CPS) registration to members who own cars that are eligible for such registration. As part of the scheme, the club must hold six photographs of each member’s car on file, which may be viewed by VicRoads upon request. These photographs must be taken at the time of a member applying for club permit registration and, unless a member’s circumstances (e.g. distance) do not permit, will need to be taken by either the Membership Coordinator or the Vice President, both of whom have been authorised by VicRoads to sign off on new Club Permit Scheme applications.
For further information, please refer to the link below:
- To apply:
- Download and complete Club Permit Application Form https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/-/media/files/formsandpublications/registration/club_permit_application.ashx
- Download and complete Vehicle Eligibility and Standards Declaration Form https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/-/media/files/formsandpublications/registration/club_permit_vesd.ashx
- Contact either the Membership Coordinator or the Vice President to arrange for the two above forms to be signed, and to have the required photographs taken of your car.
- Obtain a current Road Worthy Certificate (RWC).
- Take the two VicRoads forms, your RWC and payment to your local VicRoads office.
New South Wales
- View Scheme Guide attached or online at http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Registration/Registering-vehicles/The-special-interest-vehicle-concession.aspx
- Apply to QLD State Representative for a Club Registration Letter with your vehicle year, model and colour and membership number.
- Complete Vehicle Registration Application Form 3518 attached or online at http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Registration/Registering-vehicles/Registering-motor-vehicles-and-motorcycles.aspx#how_to_register NB: Mark Q. 4 as YES to apply for “Special interest vehicle concession”
- Present above form together with current BCOAA Membership card, BCOAA Club Registration Letter and any required identification, third party insurance, safety certificate, previous registration or proof of ownership to QLD Department of Transport and Main Roads. Eligibility requires a vehicle to be at least 30 years old and Financial BCOAA membership must be current. Usage restrictions apply.