The tragic loss of Peter Brock on 8th September 2006 left a void within our membership group that will never be filled but that is exactly why if you have one of these absolute amazing vehicles you should join our club so we keep the P.B Legacy going.
Full membership to the BCOAA is open to anyone that currently owns a Brock built vehicle when Peter Brock was at the helm of HDT Special Vehicles.
Typically, this relates to cars issued with a Build number up to and including #4246, built between 1980 – 1988. All new applications must provide evidence of the vehicles authenticity (ie copy of HDT build paperwork) along with the application. All information on the form is confidential. All members must abide/agree to the BCOAA Code of ConductFor your annual $95.00 Membership fee you receive:
- Membership of the best Brock Car Club in Australia!
- Six issues of the Club Magazine, all hard copies in full colour
- Access to Member-only BCOAA Inc. Apparel and Merchandise
- 12 emailed issues of the monthly Brock Bulletin
- Your annual membership card
- Access to Club-run events and meetings throughout the year across Australia
- Access to club/historic registration for Members in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland
Anyone that owns a Brock vehicle and is considering becoming a member is encouraged to attend one of our club meetings or participate in an event or two to get a “feel” for the club and see if it’s a club for you. Should you have any further questions regarding membership, please contact membership officer Janine Bond via email at email@example.com or to complete a membership form please click here. The Brock Commodore Owners Association of Australia Inc continues to grow and we encourage owners of these exceptional cars to join us and share the legacy that Peter has left behind.