Events: Due to current circumstances we are at the moment not organising any events until restrictions allow us to do so. Please keep an eye on our Events page for future events.
Apparel: We are still able to get apparel to our members, there just might be a slight delay with postage.
Membership Log in
I have issues logging in, who do I contact?
If you have attempted to reset your password and still are not able to log in please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I change my password?
- Once you have logged in and gone to ‘Membership-Login’ screen you will be able to see your dashboard.
- At the bottom you will see ‘edit your password’
- Click on that and then follow the prompts
- If you have any problems or questions, please contact email@example.com
I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
Go to Member’s Zone log in page and under the ‘Log in’ button it says ‘Lost your password?’ Click on it and it will ask for your Username or email to reset your password for you.
Order and Shipping
- How do I place an order?
- You will need to log into the members zone, where you will then find the apparel page. The apparel page has all the products we currently have available and all the details. You will simply need to click on the product, select your size and quantity and place it into the cart.
- What are the shipping options?
- Shipping is a flat rate for all the large items and smaller items have a lower cost. All shipping is shown within the cart prior to payment being processed.
Returns and Exchanges
- What is the return policy?
- You can find the returns policy here
- I would like to return my purchase. What do I do?
- Please contact the apparel coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your return.
- Can I exchange my order instead of returning it?
- Please contact the apparel coordinator via email email@example.com to discuss your exchange, which will be dependent upon stock availability.
- How long does it take to receive my order?
- Orders are processed within a couple of days based on the stock availability. Once your order is placed the apparel coordinator will notify you of the timeframe, in which you will receive your order.
- How do I make changes to an order once I have already placed it?
- Please contact the apparel coordinator immediately, if you are required to make changes to your order.
- How do I make sure I order the right size?
- Please refer to the size guide on our website for all measurements
- Please link size guide
- Do you ship internationally?
- We currently are not taking orders for international shipments.
Who can I speak to if I require an extension on my membership payment?
We appreciate that sometimes individual are in difficult circumstances and if you find yourself in those circumstances, please do not hesitate to contact the president or membership coordinator to discuss an extension or payment plan of your membership. All conversations and payments are confidential.
When are membership renewals due?
Membership renewals are due at the end of March every year.
How do I become a member?
Please refer to our membership page on the website for all details and feel free to contact our membership coordinator to discuss joining.
What benefits do members enjoy?
Please refer to our membership page for all benefits.
How do I update my contact details?
If any of your details change please our membership coordinator in writing, firstname.lastname@example.org, to advise all changes.
How do I renew my Membership?
Membership renewal will be processed via our Membership zone but if you are not able to pay via the online portal, please contact the membership coordinator to make alternative arrangements.
Is my personal information kept private?
Any personal information provided to BCOAA Inc and it’s contractors is stored on secure servers located within Australia.
Joining the Committee
- Can anyone join the committee?
- All financial members, excluding associate members, are able to be nominated for a position on the committee.
- What are the positions available?
- Prior to the General Meeting all members will be notified by the Secretary of all the positions that are available. This usually occurs around September.
- When is the General meeting held?
- The General meeting is held in October, in Victoria.
- When are Club meetings held?
- The Victorian Club meetings are held bi-monthly (second Thursday of every second month).
- For other states please contact the State Representatives.
- Can anyone attend club meetings?
- Any financial member can attend the meeting. If you are not a financial member and wish to attend, please contact a member of the committee to discuss your attendance